Prior to your first drive on the LBJ TEXpress Lanes, review the 18 exit ramps that will allow you to leave these tolled express lanes or connect onto the I-35E TEXpress Lanes.
Below the corridor map are individual maps (not to scale) of all the LBJ TEXpress Lanes exit ramps along I-635, I-35E and Loop 12. Most of the exit ramps will place you onto the general highway lanes, however, a few exit ramps will place you onto frontage roads.
Two exit ramps located on the elevated northbound I-35E LBJ TEXpress Lanes are direct connectors onto the northbound I-35E TEXpress Lanes, which are reversible from Valwood Parkway (Dallas County) to Swisher Road (Denton County) and separately operated by the Texas Department of Transportation. Depending on which direction the I-35E TEXpress Lanes are flowing, a direct connector ramp onto these lanes could be inaccessible during different periods of the day and on the weekends. Review these ramps' directions for details. The I-35E TEXpress Lanes run:
- Southbound in the a.m. on weekdays
- Southbound on weekends
- Northbound in the p.m. on weekdays
Also, please keep in mind that the LBJ TEXpress Lanes were designed for drivers who need to quickly get one from one end of the corridor to the other, therefore there are limited entrances and exits.
The exit ramp maps are arranged in the following order:
- East to west on the I-635 TEXpress Lanes: From Greenville Avenue to Luna Road
- West to east on the I-635 TEXpress Lanes: From Luna Road to Greenville Avenue
- I-635 westbound to I-35E northbound: I-35E North Exit prior to Valley View Lane
- I-635 westbound to I-35E and Loop 12 southbound: Walnut Hill Lane, Loop 12 and I-35E exits
- I-35E northbound TEXpress Lanes to I-635 eastbound: Webb Chapel Road East Exit
- I-35E LBJ TEXpress Lanes northbound to I-35E TEXpress Lanes northbound (TxDOT corridor)
Tip: Click on a map to review all of the maps individually or to print them out (click on the down arrow icons to access the PDFs).