Before you use the LBJ TEXpress Lanes for the very first time, take a moment to study the 17 entrance ramps that will allow you to access these tolled express lanes, as well as connect onto/from the I-35E TEXpress Lanes.
Below the corridor map are individual mini maps (not to scale) of all the LBJ TEXpress Lanes entrance ramps along I-635, I-35E and Loop 12.
There are two direct connector entrances from the I-35E TEXpress Lanes, separately operated by the Texas Department of Transportation, onto the LBJ TEXpress Lanes to access either eastbound I-635 or the I-35E/Loop 12 split. The I-35E TEXpress Lanes are reversible from Valwood Parkway (Dallas County) to Swisher Road (Denton County). Depending on which direction the I-35E TEXpress Lanes are flowing, a direct connector ramp onto the LBJ TEXpress Lanes could be inaccessible during different periods of the day and on the weekends. Review these ramps' directions for details. The I-35E TEXpress Lanes run:
- Southbound in the a.m. on weekdays
- Southbound on weekends
- Northbound in the p.m. on weekdays
Although most entrance ramps are located on the general highway lanes, a few can only be accessed from the frontage roads. Also, please keep in mind that because the LBJ TEXpress Lanes were designed for drivers who need to quickly get from one end of the corridor to the other, there are limited entrances and exits.
The entrance maps are arranged:
- West to east on I-635: From Luna Road to Greenville Avenue
- East to west on I-635: From Greenville Avenue to I-35E
- I-35E northbound to I-635 eastbound (located south to north, and then east): From the Loop 12/Northwest Highway split to US 75
- I-35E southbound to I-635 eastbound (located north to south, and then east): From just past Valley View Lane to US 75
- I-35E northbound and southbound to I-635 eastbound: I-35E N/S TEXpress Lanes Entrance past I-35E
- I-35E TEXpress Lanes southbound to I-635 eastbound
- I-35E TEXpress Lanes (TxDOT corridor) southbound onto elevated southbound I-35E LBJ TEXpress Lanes to I-35E/Loop 12
Tip: Click on a map to review all of the maps individually or to print them out (click on the down arrow icons to access the PDFs).
Note: Maps are not to scale or an exact representation. Some details are exaggerated to show the relationships between roadways and connections.